Equine Reproductive Procedures(John Dascanio) правы. уверен
New to the second edition! We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier. We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
- Equine reproductive procedures: Informing owners of the risks | SciQuest.
- Dynamical Systems and Microphysics.
- Manual of Equine Reproduction - 2nd Edition.
- International Perspectives in Health Informatics - Volume 164 Studies in Health Technology and Informatics.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website. Thanks in advance for your time.
Skip to content. Collins, Colorado. Upon graduation, Dr.
- The Best American Short Stories of the Century!
- PDF Download Equine Reproductive Procedures Download Full Ebook.
- 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet.
- The Nature of Software Development.
- The Encyclopedia of world history: ancient, medieval, and modern, chronologically arranged.
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living?
Beck moved to California where there was green grass and blue skies and a climate more conducive to year-round equine reproduction. We would like to thank the following stallions owners for their support, allowing us the use of their valuable semen for the ICSI procedure during the breeding season.
Be the first to like this.
- Temperature-fatigue Interaction, International Conference on Temperature-Fatigue Interaction, Ninth International Spring Meeting.
- More Information;
- download a book.Equine Reproductive Procedures(John Dascanio).EPUB,PDF,fREE,txt;
- The Human Face of Ambient Intelligence: Cognitive, Emotional, Affective, Behavioral and Conversational Aspects?
- Too Beautiful to Picture: Zeuxis, Myth, and Mimesis.
- Equine reproductive procedures.
- Architecture Is (as) a Gesture.
No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide.
Manual of Equine Reproduction
Description Equine Reproductive Procedures is a user-friendly guide to reproductive management, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutic techniques on stallions, mares, and foals. Offering detailed descriptions of procedures ranging from common to highly specialized, the book gives step-by-step instructions with interpretative information, as well as useful equipment lists and references for further reading. Presented in a highly portable spiral-bound format, Equine Reproductive Procedures is a practical resource for daily use in equine practice.
Divided into sections on the non-pregnant mare, the pregnant mare, the postpartum mare, the stallion, and the newborn foal, the book is well-illustrated throughout with clinical photographs demonstrating procedures. Equine Reproductive Procedures provides practical guidance for performing basic and advanced techniques associated with the medical management of horses.
Key features Provides detailed step-by-step descriptions of procedures used in equine reproductive practice Covers stallions, mares, and newborn foals Offers complete coverage of reproductive management, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutic techniques Includes both basic and specialized procedures, making it useful for practitioners of any experience level Uses a cookbook style to present instructions and interpretations, a list of supplies, corresponding images, and pertinent references for each topic Features nearly images to illustrate techniques 4.
Related Equine Reproductive Procedures
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved